Private Group Tour to Agra from Delhi
This is a private full-day group tour to Agra from Delhi. You will travel in a comfortable 12 seater air-conditioned coach where you will get a chance to interact with fellow travelers. In Agra visit the famous Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Also visit the 16th century Agra Fort. Built in red sandstone, the fort is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Return to Delhi in the evening.
• Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World
• Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Same day return to Delhi
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
You will be picked up from your hotel early in the morning for the four hour drive to Agra that is situated at a distance of 145 miles from Delhi. Enjoy the views of the countryside as you drive past fields, villages and towns.
Upon arrival in Agra meet your guide and start with a tour of the famous Taj Mahal. It is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is regarded as one of the best examples of Mughal architecture and a symbol of the rich cultural heritage of India. It was built by the Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal, who died while giving birth to their 14th child. Made of white marble the delicate lattice work of the windows is a sight to behold. It took 22,000 artisans from all over the world to complete this monument. Following his death, Shahjahan was also laid to rest in this mausoleum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After the visit to the Taj, take a pause for lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant.
After lunch, drive to the historical Agra Fort. Built by Emperor Akbar, the fort was the primary seat of the Mughal Emperors till 1638 when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. The fort has several memorable pieces of architecture - the Jahangiri Mahal (Jahangir’s Palace), the Khas Mahal, Diwan-i-Aam (Hall of Public Audience), Diwan-i-Khas (Hall of Private Audience), Musamman Burj (Octagonal Tower) and Sheesh Mahal (Palace of Mirrors).
At the end of the tour you will be driven back to Delhi and dropped off at your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Consider wearing comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- The sites are not accessible to wheelchairs.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.