Private Group Wildlife Tour in National Park Hoge Veluwe
This is a private group tour for wildlife lovers and for those who want to visit the Kröller-Müller Museum or Jachthuis Sint Hubertus in the park. Transport from Amsterdam and driver/guide included!
We will explore the beautiful National Park Hoge Veluwe, home to red deer, roe deer, wild boar and mouflon, stopping at several lookouts and wildlife viewing areas. If you like, you can discover the park on your own by bicycle as well! For those in your group who are more interested in art or architecture we offer to drop you at the entrance of the country residence/museum Jachthuis Sint Hubertus or the The Kröller-Müller Museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea - coffee/tea and a snack are included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - De Hoge Veluwe National Park
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Kroller-Muller Museum
- Entry/Admission - Jachthuis Sint Hubertus
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: De Hoge Veluwe National Park, Houtkampweg 9, 6731 AV The Netherlands
We will visit several lookouts and hides, looking for wildlife like red deer, roe deer, mouflon and wild boar. If you like you can explore the park by bike or visit one of the museums!
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Kroller-Muller Museum, Houtkampweg 6, 6731 AW Otterlo, Ede The Netherlands
You can choose to visit the The Kröller-Müller Museum which is a second home to Vincent van Gogh. The museum has almost 90 paintings and more than 180 drawings, making it the second largest collection of Van Goghs in the world. In addition, the museum is home to top works by modern masters including Claude Monet, Georges Seurat, Pablo Picasso and Piet Mondriaan. The sculpture garden shows over 160 sculptures by well-known artists. This visit is optional and entrance is not included in your ticket.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jachthuis Sint Hubertus, Apeldoornseweg 258, 7351 TA Hoenderloo The Netherlands
For those in your group who are more interested in art or architecture we offer to drop you at the entrance of the country residence/museum Jachthuis Sint Hubertus. Renowned architect H.P. Berlage designed the total exterior, interior and surroundings for the Jachthuis, one of the most important monuments of our country. A visit to this museum is optional and entrance is not included in your ticket.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :De Ruijterkade 153, 1011 AC Amsterdam, Netherlands
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour is wheelchair accessible upon request (availibility of wheelchair accessible minivan)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Please wear a face mask during transportation to the park. The guide will wear face mask and gloves.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.