Private Guayaquil City Tour Including Malecon, Las Peñas and The Historical Park
Guayaquil is the largest port of the country due to its location and infrastructure, which provides facilities for international maritime trade, a prosperous city leading the economy of the country. Guayaquil is situated on the river Guayas that is connected to the Pacific Ocean where you can a number of historical places like La Rotonda, Parque Centenario, Las Peñas neighbourhood, the Malecon 2000 boulevard.
Additionally, you have the chance to visit the Historical Park that replicates
the old Guayaquil, in architecture and with the traditions of our coast region. Here you will also appreciate some of the most representative animal species of the area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Activities not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Guayaquil is the main port of the country and is considered one of the most important because its location and infrastructure provides facilities for international maritime trade. Guayaquil is situated on the river Guayas that is connected to the Pacific Ocean.
The Malecon is a historic city pillar, and since the beginning the city plays a major role in its development and beautification. The Malecon 2000 is one of the new magnets in the city which attracts thousands of people, especially on weekends. After, we continue to Las Peñas Neighborhood declared as a Cultural Heritage in 1982 and is situated surrounding the Cerro Santa Ana. Here you will obtain an amazing panoramic view on the city and the Guayas River. The neighborhood is a reminder of the 16th century colonial Guayaquil. It is the most traditional district, because every house has its own history. Important cultural and political figures lived in this neighborhood, including Ernesto "che" Guervara. Fishermen and sailors are the true characters of this city. The Seminario Park is located on the way back to the hotel. Exactly 300 years ago was this Park the heart of Colonial Guayaquil. It maintains a classical atmosphere that makes it so special. It is currently known as the Park of the iguanas, because of the lizards.
Finally, we go to Historical Park which is separated into three distinct sections, each tailor made to educate visitors on an important part of Ecuadorian history. The Wildlife Zone is home to plants and animals; the Urban Architecture Zone preserves historical turn-of-the-century buildings; and the Traditions Zone celebrates the cocoa-producing culture of the Ecuadorian coast.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Jose Joaquin de Olmedo Intl Airport, Guayaquil Ecuador
Departure Time :8am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Things to bring: Sun block, raincoat (or umbrella), camera, sun glasses
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.