Private Guide Dublin City Experience the City with a veteran guide
Dubliner and storyteller, Kevin Flood is passionate about the city he lives in, its vibrant people and turbulent past.
Kevin aims to provide an authentic Irish touring experience. Guided by this veteran tour guide, your experience will be informative, comfortably paced, and enjoyable. All tours are small groups of no more than six to ten walkers, commence at 10:30AM, and are approximately 2 hours in length.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- No Accommodation
What's excluded :
- No Further fees
- Dublin is a relatively small but ancient city, bursting with history, character and charm and steeped in poetry, music and story. What better way to explore it than following a trail with a local? Experience real Dublin in vibrant colour whilst being regaled with tales of old and the bold.
Wednesday and Thursday: City Walk, meet at the entrance to Bank of Ireland College Green/Dame Street.
Explore old and modern Dublin with a native guide, visiting lesser known areas away from the usual tourist trails.
View the Old House of Lords, Victorian Olympic Theatre, Museum of the origin of the city to its modern state. Walk along the old city walls and St. Audeon's 200 year old church. Area known as the Liberties. Complete the tour with a drink of Guinness brewed locally, a cup of coffee, or other refreshment.
As it’s Ireland, bring a brolly and a big smile and may the road rise to meet you.
Departure Point :1: Bank of Ireland, 2 College Green, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 VR66, Ireland
2: Dublin Castle, Dame St, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Traveler pickup is offered
Email or phone me to arrange
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Trinity College Dublin, College Green, Dublin 2, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not Suitable for children Adult tour small galleries and steps
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.