Private Guide of Prague: Visit to the Jewish Museum of Prague of 3 hours
On this tour we thoroughly explore what is the most visited museum in Prague, the Jewish Museum in Prague. We visited the four synagogues: La Maisel, Espaňola, Pinkas and Klaus, the old Ceremonial Hall and the Old Jewish Cemetery. During the visit we will get to know the history of the Jewish population of Prague from the 10th century until the dark age of Nazism and Communism. At the same time we will explain the customs and daily life of Orthodox Jews of the Czech Republic.
per adult from
What's included :
- Official guide of the Jewish agency museum Private Guide of Prague for 3 hours
What's excluded :
- Entrances to the Jewish museum and transportation cost (if necessary) to get to the museum.
- Entry/Admission - Zidovske Muzeum v Praze
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zidovske Muzeum v Praze, U Stare skoly 141/1 Staré Město, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
The Spanish synagogue, the Pinkas synagogue, the Maisel synagogue, the Klaus synagogue, the old Jewish cemetery and the Ceremonial Hall
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Important: after the reservation send an email indicating the hotel or residence because the guide comes to find customers at the hotel where they are staying. The tour starts at the scheduled time when the guide meets with the clients at the reception of your hotel. Then they travel on foot to the Jewish museum in Prague - in case you want to travel by taxi or public transport, the cost of it is not included in the price of the tour.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.