Private Guide Tour at Machu Piccchu
Explore the "Lost City of the Incas" with an expert guide on a small group, 3-hour guided tour of Machu Picchu. Learn more about the ancient culture of the Incas and get personalized attention and assistance throughout the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Small-group tour Maximum 7 People
- Pick up from the train station
- Assistance upon arrival in Aguas calientes town ( if you arrive in aguas calientes town a previus day to visit machupicchu we will meet you in your hotel between 7:30 - 8:00pm)
- Professional Local Guide
- 3 hours of guiding tour in machupicchu.
What's excluded :
- Bus up and down to Machupicchu (24 dollars
- Entrance fees for machupicchu (52 dollars
- Hot springs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aguas Calientes, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Explore the "Lost City of the Incas" Machu Picchu with an expert guide on a small group, with a private local guide.
Our guided tour will start with your pick up at your hotel in Aguas Calientes or could be at the train station of Aguas Calientes.
If you will travel to Aguas Calientes a previous day to visit Machu Picchu, we will give you a briefing with important information at your listed hotel make sure to provide this information in the time of the booking.
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
We will take a bus to Machu Picchu archeological site for about 30 min As soon as you arrive to the complex, it is our job to take you to the best spot to overlook all the ruins and get a panoramic view of the landscape and the sunrise over the mountains. There will be a rendezvous to observe the sunrise (if weather allows) in order to get a spectacular view of the Lost City of the Incas. You will then have a 3 hours guided tour around important places in Machu Picchu, with plenty of free time afterwards to explore on your own. If you have tickets to climb the amazing mountain of Huaynapicchu, your guide will direct you to where this hike begins also how to return to Aguas calientes town, the logistic is very easy because is only one bus company going up and going down every 10 or 15 min. the bus with take 30 min approximately to get to Aguas Calientes.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you will spend a night there we will give you a briefing at your hotel 1 day before to start the tour at your hotel around 7:00pm
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Send the information of the schedule of your Train
- Information of your hotel in aguas calientes
- Complete name of the lead of the group
- WhatsApp contact number if is possible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Limited capacity of our vehicles and seats distributed with the correct physical distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.