Private Guided ATV Tour in Calabogie with Lunch
Come enjoy the Canadian Wilderness by ATV .... Beautiful Clean lakes, Scenic Mountain Views, often Canadian Wildlife (Deer, Rabbits , Turtles, Birds etc) can be spotted. You get to drive....all Tours are guided...leave the stress to us !!
per adult from
What's included :
- ATV, Side by Side (UTV) or Snowmobile
What's excluded :
Guided ATV (Side by Sides) & Snowmobile Tours.....We supply everything, Vehicles, Gear , Training....You Drive and Enjoy Trails , Fire Roads, Mountains and Secluded Lakes in The Madawaska Highlands. Please note....Due to the COVID 19 Virus...we are doing a Maximum of 4 people per Tour...All customers not from the same Household will be required to drive separate vehicles....Helmet Liners & Gloves (washed each time) Must be Worn at all Times..
• Eagles Nest Lookout, highway 508 Calabogie road access pont Parking Off Highway, Calabogie, Ontario Canada
Departure Point :636 Mill St, Calabogie, ON K0J 1H0, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be minimum of 8 years of age.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.