Private Guided Day Tour: Berber Wonders from Marrakech
this tour takes us to the beauriful landscapes of remarkably green terraces, it can be made throughout the year by a 4x4 car, we will take you to see the berber town . we go discover the Berber villages of sidi farés and a variety of vegetations : olives tree, fig tree, Walnut, quince, plum, apple, and almond tree , we start our journey by going over ,the Al Haouz Plain. Arrive at the Berber village of Tahanaout with a guided tour , You will be impressed by the panoramic view , It’s worth knowing that this idyllic place is characterized by its relaxing atmosphere and fantastic landscape.r.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Local Guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
Leaving Marrakech towards Tahanaoute. This village lies at the foot of the High Atlas Mountains, 35 km away from Marrakech. After a few minutes of driving, you will start seeing Berber villages spread throughout the Atlas Mountains. Your first stop will be in Asni, whereyou will get to visit a Berber family and learn about their customs, culture and their way of life. After the visit, you will continue the trip to enjoy the magic of more Berber villages spread all over the mountains, one of these villages was built 200 years ago. You will stop again to take pictures at the Toubkal peak. The peak of the Toubkal, is the second highest peak In Africa, it reaches 4165 m altitude. You can see the peaks of Toubkal from Marrakech and Imlil.
After the photo pause, you will continue the trip and will get to see more colorful landscapes, forest, valleys, orchards, quince, olive, prune,walnut, almond trees, and some wild life.
Our journey will continue to reach the valley of Ourika through a track in the middle of the High Atlas Mountains. You will get to stop in the Ourika valley and mountains to take pictures, the mountains are1800 meters high. You will stop for a lunch toenjoy a meal next to the Ourika's revival. Our adventure will end here to return to Marrakech. This trip is one of the best tours you could have in Morocco.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our customers from their hotels, airport or any place they may be in MarrakechAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
- Bahia Palace, Avenue Imam El Ghazali, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.