Private Guided Day Tour of Sorrento and Positano with Pompeii
private excursion covering the highlights of the Bay of Naples .
you will be able to walk through the streets of Pompeii as the Romans did more than 2,000 years ago and then see the typical italian town of Sorrento and the spectacular Positano located on the amalfi coast. This is for you the best choice if you have limited time, you will able to taste the Amalfi coast and Pompeii with a local english speaking local guide, he will give you important information about the history and the culture of the places that you are going to visit.
Pick up available from Naples, Salerno, Sorrento, Pompeii, Caserta and the Amalfi coast area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All tolls, parking, petrol (gas) and taxes
- Deluxe air-conditioned vehicle and English-speaking driver
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees where applicable (e.g. Pompeii 15 euros per person)
- pompeii guide can be hired on the site
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
The ruined city of Pompeii lies at the foot of Mount Vesuvius, the volcano whose eruption in AD 79 engulfed and subsequently encased the city in six meters of ash and pumice-stone.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: City of Sorrento, Piazza Sant'Antonino, 1, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Sorrento, perched picturesquely on a plateau above the sea with spectacular views over the Bay of Naples, has been a popular tourist destination for almost two centuries.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Positano is a small picturesque town with splendid coastal views, on the famous Amalfi Coast Italy.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta, Piazza Flavio Gioia, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Pier Carlo Pisacane • Port of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto di Salerno, Via Roma, 29 - - 84121, 84121 Salerno SA, Italy
- Porto di Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/14/2016 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick up From Naples, Salerno, Sorrento, Pompeii, Caserta and the Amalfi coast area
- Day tour from Rome : We suggest to catch the Freccia Rossa Fast Train from Rome Termini (departure time from Rome 7.35 am) to Naples Centrale (arrival time 8.45 am) and we will pick you up directly from the Naples train station and then.. at the end of the day tour we will drive you back in Naples where you will catch the train back to Rome (suggested train departing from naples at 6.30pm)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code is smart casual
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Driver only, no guide to escort you during visits to attractions
- We will ensure your timely return to your port for this activity
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.