Private Guided Day Tour to Cairo from sharm el sheikh by flight (special day)
open your eyes you are in Cairo the land of the real civilization.
transfers door to door from and to your hotel by a/c transport.
the great pyramids with an Egyptology tour guide and much more.
Amazing private day tour to Explore the real Cairo.
guided by a professional Egyptology tour guide to Visit the Egyptian museum. having your delicious lunch in a local restaurant.
exploring the greatest part of the ancient Egyptian history when you walk with your tour guide under the shadow of the remain wonder of the ancient 7 wonders.
the great Pyramids of Giza visit the valley temple and stand by Sphinx,
also opportunity to add to experience the making of the first paper in the world while you visit the papyrus institute,
private transfers,expert tour guide,lunch,public cafe shop,bottled water,camel ride around pyramids,Khan el Khalili market,flight tickets are included.
private tour(you will have your own licensed driver and your own Egyptology guide)
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- all the sites which mentioned in itinerary
- tour to the famous Egyptian museum
- Qualified Egyptology tour guide
- handling fees
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel
- private Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Lunch at local restaurant
- taxes and charges
- tour to the great pyramids and sphinx
- tour to temple of valley
- hot or soft drink on public cafe shop
- bottled water
- necessary licenses for the tours
- private tour(you will have your own licensed driver and your own qualified guide)
- camel ride for 30 minutes around the pyramids
- tour to the famous Bazaar of Khan el Khalili
- flight tickets sharm el sheikh/Cairo/sharm el sheikh
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 25 us dollars per person for all the sites)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sharm El Sheikh, Sharm El Sheikh, South Sinai, Red Sea and Sinai
around 5 am early morning you will be met and greeted with your tour leader who will pick you up by private A/C van to Sharm El Sheikh airport to take your flight to Cairo,
around 07:00 am you will be landed and outside the arrival hall you will be met with your Egyptologist tour guide to start your amazing private day tour in Cairo.
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
open your eyes you are in Cairo the land of real civilization.
the first place will be the largest Museum where you will visit it and add to your knowledge more information about the ancient Egypt during your guided tour with one of the most qualified guides in Egypt,
there you will have the opportunity to see the golden mask of the golden king (Tut Ankh Amen),
listen well to your Egyptology tour guide who will inform you by details the great history of the museum.
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
you will be ready to have your lunch.
have your delicious lunch in local restaurant.
it is great chance to be in Cairo to drink your tea and smoke sheisha the most famous smoke in Egypt on public cafe shop,.it is amazing experience to discover the real culture
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
start your next tour by visiting the plateau of Giza where you visit the Great Pyramid of Cheops and the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus.
Take a few pictures from the panoramic area, before moving on to the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx.
Lastly, ride a camel for 30 minutes around the pyramids.
Pass By: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
visit the famous Bazaar of Khan el Khalili to live the oriental atmosphere with your expert tour guide.
after the amazing day tour drive back to to Cairo Airport to take your flight back to Sharm El Sheikh,
upon arrival to Sharm El Sheikh airport, you will be met and taken to your hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in sharm el sheikh
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.