private guided day tour to luxor from hurghada .special day
Tour the Valley of the Kings and so much more with an private expert Egyptology guide.
door to door private transfers from and to your hotel in hurghada.
Full-day tour to Luxor with a professional guide and qualified licensed driver. Enjoy the scenery of the Nile Valley region.
Visit the Valley of the Kings and tour the royal tombs .
Eat an included typical Egyptian lunch on public house.
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Hurghada, El Gouna or Makadi.
touch the real culture in luxor and have unique photos.
visit the famous carter house the English man who discovered tut ankh amun tomb.
unforgettable day tour with lots of memories will be waiting for you.
queen Hatsheput temple and karnak temple are included in itinerary.
bottled water,hot drinks,soft drinks are included.
per adult from
15 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- private a/c transport
- all sites which mentioned in program
- private Egyptology tour guide
- private door to door transfers from and to your hotel in red sea
- typical Egyptian lunch in public house
- all the necessary licenses for the tours
- tour to queen Hatsheput temple
- bottle of water
- hot and soft drink on public house
- handling fees
- tour to karnak temple
- tour to valley of the kings
- tour to carter house
- taxes and charges
- qualified private licensed driver
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 30 us dollars per person for all the sites)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
our representative will pick you up from your hotel in hurghada around 5 am according to your hotel location to drive towards luxor such great city in upper Egypt.enjoy all the natural views in the way to luxor mountains,farms,local villages,real culture every where around you to have unique photos.arrive the most famous city in upper Egypt luxor. Try to listen well to your Expert tour guide who will inform you by details the history of valley of the kings and the famous tombs there such as tut ankh amun tomb.
Pass By: Temple of Hatshepsut, King Valley Road, Luxor Egypt
after the great tour to the kings valley drive over to find out the secrets of queen Hatsheput while you going to visit her temple with your private Egyptology tour guide who will inform you many attractive stories of the famous queen.
Pass By: Howard Carter House, Valley Of The Kings, Luxor Egypt
It is a great chance to be at the west bank of luxor to visit Carter house the famous English man who discovered tut ankh amun tomb.
know more details about the man who discovered the young king treasures. watch his tools such as his pen.his phone, his bed room and the tomb model of tut ankh Amun. It is rare past atmosphere.
Pass By: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Back to the east bank where you will discover the real culture,have your typical Egyptian lunch at public house in luxor to see how the families live there and take an idea of their traditions,customs and their natural life.have your local Egyptian tea inside the house and take unique photos of the real Egyptian culture.
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
after the great experience visit the largest temple in whole over the world karnak temple with your Egyptology tour guide.after the unforgettable day tour to luxor drive back to your hotel in hurghada with unforgettable memories.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in or around hurghada
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.