Private Guided Day Trip to Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech
Embark on a great day trip to Cascades d’Ouzoud to enjoy traditional Berber villages, mint tea and beautiful views! It is located in the Grand Atlas village of Tanaghmeilt, and about 150 km north-east of Marrakech, the Cascades d’Ouzoud are the prettiest falls in North Africa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Soft drinks
- Travelling exclusively by private vehicle with an English speaking guide; you’ll pass fields of olive trees on a scenic drive towards the Cascades d’Ouzoud. En route pause at the natural bridge of Imi Nifrid to enjoy mint tea and beautiful views. There is lots of opportunity for taking photos, plus a visit to a traditional watermill, before enjoying a tasty Berber lunch near the waterfalls surrounded by lime, pomegranate and oak trees.
After lunch you can choose to relax by the pools or stroll along the network of trails leading to the pools below the falls. If you are feeling adventurous an exciting walk explores underground passages close to the nearby Berber village. If you’re lucky a beautiful rainbow may appear at the bottom of the falls and the resident Barbary apes may make an appearance to drink from the river.
Departure Point :Pick up from your Hotel in Marrakech
Departure Time :8am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.