Private Guided Day Trip to the White Villages from Seville
Enjoy the authentic and renowned tour of the White Villages, our tour endorsed by the excellent reviews of our expert guides David, Alexis, Javier or Enrique allow us to offer a unique and different day tour. We will enjoy the beauty of Zahara de la Sierra, the impressive orography of Setenil de las Bodegas and the carteristic and majestic city of Ronda. We will finish enjoying the local bakery of the village of Olvera. All this in a semi private tour (maximun 6 peoples) without hurry, enjoying the beauty and the landscapes that we will visit. Obliged to take photo camera or smartphone !!!
Being a private tour, we are flexible for the villages that you wish to visit, you only have to indicate it in the reservation.
Make it a private ! (option)
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (indicate the hotel in the booking)
- Tour guide for Ronda
- Tour guide for Setenil de las Bodegas
- Entry/Admission - Zahara de la Sierra
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casco Urbano de Zahara de la Sierra, 11688 Zahara de la Sierra, Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park Spain
Tour guide. Although we have designed an itinerary, our philosophy being a private tour, we adapt to the needs of the client.
The charm of the White Villages is based on the route, its landscape, the culture. Everything that we will meet during the trip.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Setenil de las Bodegas, Setenil de las Bodegas, Province of Cadiz, Andalucia
We will visit the curious town of Setenil de las Bodegas, where you can stroll through its streets where the houses are located on the mountain itself.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ronda, Ronda, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
We will enjoy a local lunch (not included) where we will also visit the historic center with the spectacular Puente Nnuevo and its incredible views
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Arcos de la Frontera, Arcos de la Frontera, Costa de la Luz, Andalucia
Upon returning to the outward journey, we can enjoy a visit to Arcos de la Frontera.
IMPORTANT: Remember that this is an example itinerary. It can be configured with your preferences of towns to visit. Being a private tour, when you make the reservation, you can indicate this in observations.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For other hotels and apartments, please indicate in the reservation to be able to detail the nearest and most comfortable meeting point. If your hotel does not appear but has access for pick up, indicate it
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.