Private Guided Full Day Pyin Oo Lwin Tour from Mandalay with Pickup
This private tour will bring you to experience the art of the nature and enjoy a very beautiful scenic drive to the colonial hill station. Sightseeing Pyin-U-Lwin, a delightful small town of colonial style buildings, visit Maha Ant Htoo Kan Thar Pagoda, explore a National Kandawgyi Botanical Garden, old limestone Peik Khyin Myaung Caves, Pwe Kyauk Water Falls, Chinese temples.
You will tour the city with one of our best professional tour guides and learn the Myanmar's nature, landscaping and history.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Mandalay
- Professional Licensed English-speaking guide
- Drinking bottled water and snow towers
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel accommodation
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) although eating arrangements will be made by your tour guide
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Personal travel insurance
- Our driver and professional English-speaking guide will pick you up at your hotel in Mandalay at 8:00 am.
Enjoy a very beautiful scenic drive of around 2 hours to the colonial hill station formerly known as Maymyo which is famous mostly for its local fruits, jams, vegetables and fruit wines.
Upon arrival at Pyin Oo Lwin, first sightseeing visit to Maha Ant Htoo Kan Thar Pagoda.
Explore Pyin-U-Lwin, a delightful small town of colonial style buildings and markets.
Venture out to visit the Peik Khyin Myaung Caves which are almost as old as the land itself. Its history estimated to be 230-millions and 310-millions years old from the formation of limestone and hillocks.
Proceed to Pwe Kyauk Water Falls, a favorite picnic spot for the locals. Visit oldest Chinese temple.
Visit National Kandawgyi Botanical Garden which is a 177-hectare botanical garden. Explore several kinds of birds which may not see in other places. Enjoy special coffee and tea at the Tea Garden. From there you can get some nice shorts of the lake and pagoda.
Drive back to Mandalay in the late afternoon and transfer to your hotel in Mandalay.
Departure Point :Hotel in Mandalay
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotel in Mandalay
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; please bring comfortable walking shoes. Sandals and flip-flops are recommended.
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Please note that dress codes are conservative for this tour; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees is recommended. Sandals and flip-flops are recommended
- Please feel free to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1-604-603-1966 or 95-9-5168165 should you have any questions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.