Private Guided Heritage and Cultural Tour in Khajuraho
My mission is to show people the reality of my town and my country.
I want to show the other part of the beautiful country that India is: Its real culture, local life, its picturesque villages and landscape.
Traveler will not only experience India in its purest form, but they will easily understand and discover what is behind the beautiful monuments and temples and not just 'see' them.
My aim is that every person I have guided through Khajuraho, will go back home with a load of good memories, a few awesome experiences and a happy and fulfilled feeling.
we will be going for a ride after the walk of main temples, and it can be arranged up on requirement of clients we can use "tuk-tuk" or "Bicycle" which is included on the tour.
Will go for ride to reach Jain temples and will be riding to reach villages and to explore surrounding of Khajuraho the mountains, countryside of town, etc.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - A bottle of mineral water on the tour
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Entry Tickets to Temple
- Lunch - Food is not intended on the tour
- Entry/Admission - Khajuraho Temples
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Matangeshwara Temple, Next To Lakshmana Temple, Khajuraho India
We will meet at the main entrance of Western group of temple and will most likely start our day with some positive thoughts, good vibes and then we will begin our special experience to explore the town visiting Matangeswara Mahadev temple one of the active temple of town dedicated to Lord Shiva
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Khajuraho Temples, Khajuraho India
After the visit of Matangeswara temple, will walk towards Western group of temple which are the main temple site of the town a group of 11 temples. And it's a world heritage UNESCO site: here will be exploring the architecture, history, and many unknown fact of Indian culture and tradition. These temples are very different from any other temples from spiritual point of view.
The most popular ones are
"Kandariya Mahadev temple" best architecture example of it's kind
"Devi Jagadamba Temple"
"Vishwanath Temple" etc...
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Adinath Temple, Jain Temples, Khajuraho 471606 India
After the visit of Western group of temple will be going to visit Adinath temple a beautiful Jain temple, here we will explore the Jain religious sites
The main temples here are:
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Khajuraho, Khajuraho, Chhatarpur District, Madhya Pradesh
After the visit of temples at the end of the tour we will be visiting The old village of Khajuraho, here we will be exploring the oldest part of the town while interacting with locals to know the culture and lifestyle of locals.
I want to show people the other part of the beautiful country that India is: Its real culture, local life, its picturesque villages and landscape. This way people will not only experience India in its purest form, but they will easily understand and discover what is behind the beautiful monuments and temples and not just 'see' them.
I think monuments are good opportunities to appreciate the art and to know the history but according to me, the Indian way of life and its local villages and people are also good opportunities to know the culture and country.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Jain Mandir Road, Jain Mandir Rd, Sevagram, Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh 471606, India
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Khajuraho Airport, Khajuraho India
- Khajuraho railway station, Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh 471606, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/24/2020 - 7/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.