Private Guided Hike in Zion National Park with Gourmet Picnic
This tour can be personalized to suit your needs. Whether your goal is to capture that perfect picture, or to ascend the sandstone cliffs at Angels Landing, we are flexible to your needs. As this is personalized tour, you will not share this experience with others not included in your party.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
On this day tour to Zion National Park, we will get to visit the eastern fork of the canyon. We drive the Mt. Carmel Highway switchbacks which offer incredible views of the canyon and formations, including the West Temple. At the top of the switchbacks, we will drive through the Mt. Carmel Tunnel, carved through solid sandstone. We will take the easy rated Canyon Overlook Trail, where we will hike and enjoy a delicious charcuterie picnic lunch of cured meats, fine cheeses, artisan crackers, and seasonal fruits. After the hike and picnic, we will continue north through the canyon, admiring the sandstone formations, keeping lookout for Desert Big Horn Sheep, and end at the beautiful Checkerboard Mesa. We will then begin our journey back to St. George.
• Zion Canyon Scenic Drive, Zion National Park, UT
• Canyon Overlook Trail, Zion-Mt. Carmel Tunnel East Entrance, Zion National Park, UT
• Zion-Mt. Carmel Tunnel, Zion National Park, UT
• Zion Canyon Visitor Center, 118 Lion Blvd, Springdale, UT 84767-7724
• Checkerboard Mesa, Zion-Mount Carmel Hwy. 1 mi west of the East Entrance, Zion National Park, UT
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- St. George Regional Airport, 4550 S Airport Pkwy, St. George, UT 84790, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.