Private Guided Hiking Tour in Yosemite
See Yosemite National Park on an outing that combines short easy hikes with outdoor education–great for children and adults alike! Spend quality time with your family and friends while learning about Yosemite from your experienced guide who will tailor the day to the experience level of your group. Come away with in-depth knowledge of this natural wonderland as well as great photos for your album.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Private, customizable guided hiking tour
- Informative local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yosemite National Park, Yosemite National Park, California
You’ll meet your experienced guide at the trail and set out to see Yosemite from a different perspective. Every tour is designed to take advantage of the best locations available at the time of your visit, with an effort to avoid the crowds, even at the height of the summer season.
Travel along less-visited trails with your expert guide, getting an incredible experience of the forest, waterfalls and meadows around Yosemite Valley. You’ll gain a deeper understanding of the Yosemite wilderness while your expert guide provides security and safety on the trail. Your guide will also be available to take photos of your group so that you have amazing shots from your day out in Yosemite!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Yosemite Valley, 9035 Village Dr, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389-9912
Choose from two options for your family or group:
Enjoy a pleasant half-day hike on a gentle trail in Yosemite Valley or the High Country with excellent photo opportunities. You’ll have a picnic at a scenic site, either a magnificent vista point or alongside a meadow, lake, or stream. Expect to hike four to five miles with minimal elevation gains on a tour that lasts approximately five hours.
You’ll escape from the crowds and take some of Yosemite’s most scenic trails a little further during a hiking tour that is perfect for novice hikers who want a bit more of a challenge. Expect to hike five to six miles with elevation gains up to 1000 feet (305m) on a tour that lasts approximately six hours.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Yosemite National Park, Yosemite National Park, California
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please provide your hotel and contact information (phone number, email and accommodations) in the Special Requirements box at checkout. Hotel information is so we may provide you with driving directions to the meeting location; pickup/drop-off is not included.
- Please dress in athletic-wear
- Items recommended to bring: camera, gloves, extra layer of clothing, jacket, sunscreen, hat, snacks and water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We are limited in guide availability this year due to Covid-19. Please understand if your reservation is not accepted because of this restriction.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Our guides will be 6 ft from you and our group will stay 6 ft from other people on the trails. Masks are required for each person when 6 ft distancing isn't possible, when you first meet with your guide, during interpretation, rest stops, view points, & when departing after the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.