Private Guided Hiking Tour to the Blue Mountains
Although the Blue Mountains is a UNESCO heritage site on a tropical island, the air is cold and pure in the mountains, swirling mist gives way to beautiful views and a mountain so green it hurts the eyes. Littered with trails to the summit, no shortage of brightly colored plants and flowers and over 800 species of birds. Yet, when you think you've seen it all, surprise, secluded waterfalls appear to tempt you for a refreshing dip.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Rising from the mists at 7,402 feet above sea level is the highest point on the island is the Blue Mountain Peak and one of the most rewarding experiences. The mountains are best explored on foot and spending the night is the most popular way to hike to the Blue Mountains before heading out in the early hours to reach the summit at sunrise.
First, we pick you up from your hotel, hostel, guest house, or vacation rental. A 2 hr drive with stops along the mountain for photos, takes you to your dormitory-style lodging at a working coffee farm where you will see how the best coffee in the world is made. Then relax and meet some new friends before you enjoy a farm to table Jamaican dinner.
Rise and Shine! The hike to the peak is 10km (six miles), the summit is a 3-4 hour hike with the goal of experiencing sunrise and the sight of Jamaica bursting alive from the mountaintops. Return through the green, earthy wonderland on the 3-hour descent before a Jamaican brunch at the lodge. On the way home, (if you're not too tired), a dip in one of the many mountain waterfalls.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at the entrance of your hotel, hostel, guest house, or vacation rental. Ports
- Port Royal Cruise Port, Port Royal Main Rd, Kingston, Jamaica
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.