Private Guided London Black Cab Harry Potter Tour
Time to get your wands ready and prepare for magical adventures, with this unique and luxury privately guided tour of Harry Potter sites in London! You won't need to apparate, use floo powder, or take your chances with the Knight Bus - you'll be travelling in comfort and style in your privately chauffeured upgraded London black cab, with WiFi on board, larger windows for better views, and a fantastically knowledgable and friendly driver to complement your private expert Harry Potter guide. You'll see locations used for filming, such as Borough Market, St Paul's Cathedral, and King's Cross, as well as having a chance to see some of the inspirations for this globally-adored franchise. You'll also get your very own wand that you'll be able to take home with you! Just keep it handy in case we bump into any Death Eaters along the way...
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Your very own wand, which you can take home with you!
- Private expert guide for the duration of your tour
- Bespoke recommendations and advice for the rest of your time in London
- Ability to personalise your tour - let us know if you have a particular area of interest!
- Option to have us make a reservation for you to eat at a local gem to suit your tastes
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
Kick off your tour by seeing some fantastic Harry Potter filming locations and the historic landmarks that surround them, such as the Ministry of Magic, the sinister Knockturn Alley, and the route of the legendary Knight Bus! You'll also see the original inspirations for settings like Diagon Alley and hear the inside story of the creation of the Boy Who Lived. And don't forget to roll out the red carpet as you relive the excitement of the world premier of the final film in the stunning Trafalgar Square!
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Borough Market, 8 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TL England
See one of two locations in the city that have played the role of Diagon Alley in the Harry Potter film series, and have a chance to pick up some tasty treats of your own. You'll also learn all about the fascinating history of this 1000-year old market with your private expert guide.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Millennium Bridge, Thames Embankment, London SE1 9JE England
Walk across the infamous 'wobbly bridge' as you hear about one of the most action-packed moments in the series - the devastating Death Eater attack on London.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
Few films get permission to use St Paul's Cathedral as a location, but it's unsurprising that Harry Potter was one of the exceptions. Learn about the role St Paul's Cathedral has played in successive Wizarding World film series, and marvel at exterior views of an icon of the London skyline.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Leadenhall Market, Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 1LR England
Step back in time as you recreate the very first steps of the boy wizard into the magical world. Leadenhall Market was the very first location used for Diagon Alley, and in real life this historic market in the heart of the city retains all of the beauty and elegance depicted on the screen!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: King's Cross Station, Euston Road, London NW1 2AL England
Time to catch the Hogwarts Express! Your luxury London black cab will whisk you up to King's Cross Station, where you can hear the stories of how this location was chosen to be so important to the plot of the books, and pose for pictures with the famous trolley prop at Platform 9 3/4! Plus, you'll get the chance to browse some special magical souvenirs at the unique gift shop within the station.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We come to you - just let us know where to pick you up from and we'll apparate right to your doorstep!
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/4/2020 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bespoke Britain is the proud holder of the Visit Britain Good To Go industry standard certification to ensure our tours are safe for guests. Our luxury black cab has a plexiglass partition to allow for social distancing in the vehicle, and the vehicle is ElectroClean certified for passenger safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.