Private Guided Night Photography Tours on Cape Cod (for one photographer.)
One of the best times to see and and experience Cape Cod is after dark when the landscape is lit by starlight or moonlight. These times also give you the opportunity to visit and travel between destinations during hours that many people are asleep making these places quiet and serene.
This tour is available for all experience levels.
Night photography is a fantastic way to capture popular or "over shot" subjects in new ways. We'll use long exposure techniques and flashlights to create an immersive art experience.
If you've never visited the Cape Cod area and are unsure of where the best subjects are, this tour ensures you get the best locations based on the sky conditions available.
Choose between a moonlight or starlight(Milky Way) tour! Contact me for the date range you are available for more information on moon phase and sky information.
Please contact me for availability before booking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation to all destinations.
- Printed course material.
- Customized tour route.
- Post tour image processing guidance.
What's excluded :
Before booking, please contact me for availability.
See, experience and photograph Cape Cod lit by moonlight and starlight as we embark on a guided tour designed to teach you how to capture amazing locations at night. All skill levels are welcome and participants need only their camera gear and a passion for discovering new ways to see this beautiful area after dark. You'll leave with great memories and a new skill learned from the area's only full time night photographer.
Our destinations include the best of what Cape Cod offers along the National Seashore and outer Cape. Nauset Light, Cape Cod Light, Three Sisters, Stage Harbor and Hardings beach will round out our route giving you the opportunity to photograph these unique landscapes with fantastic night sky backdrops.
Transportation to all locations is included! I will pick you up at your hotel, Airbnb or rental anywhere on Cape Cod and drop you off safely at the end of our evening. Participants will receive printed course material and a matted print of one of that night's locations.
The moon calendar will dictate what skies are in store for your visits. Contact me to see what conditions will be in store for you!
• 2 Nauset Light Beach Rd, Eastham, MA 02642-1729
• Cape Cod National Seashore, 99 Marconi Site Rd, MA 02667-8142
• Chatham Lighthouse Beach, Shore Road, Chatham, MA 02633
• Cape Cod Canal Railway Bridge, 33 Canal Service Rd, Buzzards Bay, Bourne, MA 02532-3423
• Rock Harbor Marsh, Bay View Drive, Orleans, MA 02653
• Nobska Point Lighthouse, Nobska Road, Woods Hole, Falmouth, MA
• Woods Hole Drawbridge, Water Street, Woods Hole, Falmouth, MA 02543-1025
• The Three Sisters Lighthouses, Cable Road, Eastham, MA
Departure Point :Harding Beach, Chatham, MA 02633, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
In 2020, I will pick you up at any hotel, airbnb or residence on Cape Cod if you are able to wear a face covering. From there we will head to our destinations. Transportation is provided via an SUV that can comfortably accommodate you and your gear. Once the tour has ended, you will be delivered back to your starting point. You may also choose to meet me at each location in your own vehicle as we travel through out the evening.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.