Private Guided Sightseeing Tour of Sarasota
First, we want to say thank you for considering ! This is for a private tour with a maximum of 10 passengers. We sterilize the vehicle with a 3% peroxide solution plus ozone treatment penetrating every crevice and fabric of the vehicle.
We'll visit the Ca D' Zan and Art Museum, Asolo Theatre, Bayshore Drive, and its beautiful mansions, Selby Botanical Gardens, the Ringling School of Art and Design, the New and Trendy Rosemary District, Saint Armands Circle, Burns Court, Towles Court, Spanish Point and the hotspots of downtown Sarasota.
During the visit of the Ca D' Zan you'll be amazed visually by the botanical gardens and architectural details but have a personally narrated tour of the history behind John Ringling and what led him to this Gem on the West Coast of Florida.
I've been a resident of Sarasota for 28 years and am excited to have you on my tour!
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Admissions to all Locations
- Walking Tours weather permitting
- Entry/Admission - Ca d'Zan
- Entry/Admission - Marie Selby Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Historic Spanish Point Campus
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ca d'Zan, 5401 Bay Shore Rd, Sarasota, FL 34243-2161
During this portion of the tour, you'll be able to enter the Ca' D'Zan first floor for a self-guided tour. I'll explain the history behind the Ringlings and the property.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Asolo Repertory Theatre, 5555 N Tamiami Trl, Sarasota, FL 34243-2141
We'll learn together about the history and importance of the Asolo theatre during our visit to Ca' D'Zan. This will be from the outside of the building, however, you'll be given helpful information on the latest happenings of shows and times.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, 1534 Mound St, Sarasota, FL 34236-7810
Upon arrival at the Selby Botanical Gardens, you'll be provided with a headset and a self-guided tour. Enjoy your time in this botanical paradise, with a long, rich, cultural history. Explore outside and the sweeping views of Sarasota Bay at this famous landmark.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sarasota, Sarasota, Florida
I'll provide a narrated tour of downtown, and afterward, we'll stop for lunch at one of Sarasota's many culinary delights. The restaurant can vary, but the experience and quality won't! Let's take a break and get to know one another better over some great food. Lunch, which is an entree and non-alcoholic beverage is included on your tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Historic Spanish Point Campus, 337 N Tamiami Trl, Osprey, FL 34229-8911
One of the most important locations, as it relates to the beginning of Sarasota, is Historica Spanish Point! We'll visit the grounds, which are beautiful to take in, as well as an overview as to why such a property lead to the founding and development of Sarasota.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :State Street Parking Garage, 1538 State St, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
For each tour, if you choose the Hotel Pickup option, 24 hours before the tour begins we will contact you with the time of the pickup.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The tour is private, so only you and your travelers will be in the van at any time. Between tours, the van is cleaned using ClenzOzone, a surface treatment of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide. In addition, the vehicle receives a 45-minute Ozone Treatment, which is proven to kill viruses, mold and bacteria.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.