Private Guided Tour From Hurghada to LUXOR City Of Culture & Civilization
Leave the beach for a day and head to Luxor to see Egypt’s ‘open-air museum’. See Karnak Temple on the east bank of the Nile, as well as Hatshepsut Temple and the Valley of the Kings on the west bank.
then live as an Egyptian Citizen and try Egyptian local foods for Lunch.
also not forget to take a small Motor Boat trip ( Felucca ), to discover the secrets and beauty of the River Nile. ( just crossing from east to west )
Then you will have the chance to enjoy some Free time at leisure in Luxor for shopping at the originals papyrus institutes and the alabaster factory and then you will be driven back to your hotel in Hurghada at 20:30 pm
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - we will take our lunch in open buffet restaurant
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - water & cola etc
- Professional Historical Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Felucca Trip By River Nile ( Just crossing from East to West )
- Entry/Admission - Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Tut Ankh Amun Tomb
- Hotels from ( El gouna, Sahl Hasheesh) Extra charge per car for transfer
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Karnak, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
visit the famous Karnak Temple the largest place of worship that was ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built more than two thousand years ago by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
you will be visiting the West Bank of the River Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
you will visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
you will visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahari, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick up all the guest from the reciption of your hotel
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.