Private Guided Tour Giant's Causeway Game of Thrones Rope Bridge From Belfast
Enjoy a Private tour of the Giant’s Causeway and Antrim Coast
Multiple options available, such as Old Bushmills Distillery or Dunluce Castle
Marvel at the 50,000 hexagonal basalt columns that form the Giant’s Causeway
Experience traditional Irish culture, seaside castles, and World Heritage sites.
You will spend the most amazing day sightseeing the very best attractions that Northern Ireland has to offer in your very own Private 6 seat Modern Minivan with air conditioning and Privacy Glass as well as a Professional Driver and Qualified Tour Guide. You can stop whenever you like and we can also Fully Customise your Tour to your very own specific needs and wants.
Locations are time dependent.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Qualified Local Guide
- Gain intimate insight into Northern Ireland history and culture from your guide
- Optimize your time with hassle-free round-trip transfer from your hotel
- Benefit from the personalized service and itinerary of a private tour
- Let your driver handle navigation, leaving you free to admire the Sights
- Free Entry To The Giant's Causeway
- Complimentary Bottled Mineral Water
- Entry/Admission - Giant's Causeway
- Entry/Admission - Ballintoy Harbour
- Entry/Admission - The Dark Hedges
- Entry/Admission - Caves of Cushendun
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Upgrade to Top of The Range Luxury Mercedes Benz V-Class for £30(Where Available)
- Tip for your Guide
- Add extra time to your tour from £50 per hour
- Entry/Admission - Dunluce Castle
- Entry/Admission - Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giant's Causeway, Causeway Road, Bushmills BT57 8SU Northern Ireland
GIANT’S CAUSEWAY. Stop at the Giant's Causeway (around 1 hour). Explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site with ample time for discovery. Continue to the Giant's Causeway to enjoy around 1 hour exploring the 50,000 interlocking hexagonal stone columns on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. The Causeway consists of 50,000 hexagonal basalt columns formed during a volcanic eruption 60 million years ago.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ballintoy Harbour, Harbour Rd, Ballintoy BT54 6NA Northern Ireland
Ballintoy is one of the locations used to film the infamous Game of Thrones television series
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dunluce Castle, 87 Dunluce Road Co. Antrim, Portrush BT57 8UY Northern Ireland
Dunluce Castle (from Irish: Dún Libhse) is a now-ruined medieval castle in Northern Ireland. It is located on the edge of a basalt outcropping in County Antrim (between Portballintrae and Portrush), and is accessible via a bridge connecting it to the mainland. The castle is surrounded by extremely steep drops on either side, which may have been an important factor to the early Christians and Vikings who were drawn to this place where an early Irish fort once stood.
We can stop to look at this beautiful ruined castle and for photo opportunities.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Dark Hedges, off Bregagh Road, Ballymoney Northern Ireland
The Dark Hedges is an avenue of beech trees along Bregagh Road between Armoy and Stranocum in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. The trees form an atmospheric tunnel that has been used as a location in HBO's popular television series Game of Thrones, which has resulted in the avenue becoming a tourist attraction.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, 119A Whitepark Road, Ballintoy BT54 6LS Northern Ireland
Price to cross the bridge is £9 per adult or £4.50 per child.
WE DO NOT NEED TO CROSS IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO WE CAN MERELY VISIT THE AREA AND ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL SCENERY AND THE LOVELY WALK.(WE CAN CUSTOMISE YOUR TOUR TO YOUR OWN PERSONAL CHOICES)
Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge was first erected by salmon fishermen in 1755.Trace the line of coast over windswept grasslands and winding rocky paths to Carrick-a-Rede ropebridge. As you cross the bridge, you’ll get a bird’s-eye view of the clear green water and ancient caverns far below – if you dare to look down!
Carrick-a-Rede, from the Scottish Gaelic 'Carraig-a-Rade' meaning "The Rock in the Road" - an obstacle for the migrating salmon as they searched for the river in which they were born.
Atlantic salmon has been fished at Carrick-a-Rede and Larrybane since 1620. But it was not until 1755 that the first rope bridge between the mainland and Carrick-a-Rede Island was erected to reduce reliance on a boat to reach the island.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Caves of Cushendun, Cushendun Northern Ireland
Cushendun where you’ll find Cushendun Caves.
Made famous by Game of Thrones® in Season 2 Episode 4 – the caves were formed over a period of 400 million years, and recognisable to fans as the Shadow creature’s birth site.
Located nearby, nestled at the foot of Glendun – one of the Nine Glens of Antrim – is the village of Cushendun, designed in the style of a Cornish village by eminent architect Clough Williams-Ellis.
This designated conservation area is where you’ll find the beloved sculpture of ‘Johann’ the goat – a famous Cushendun resident
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels or Accommodation in Belfast City Centre Free Pick UpFor Areas Outside Belfast Additional Costs may incur.We also pick up from George Best City and Belfast International Airport as well as Central and Glengall Train Stations Europa Bus stationPorts
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- You can do a lot of walking or do very little
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.