Private Guided Tour in Amman On Foot With Local Guide
The best introduction to Amman.
it's about three wonderful hours of delightful walking around the souk and local area with your experienced local guide, sample some sweets and learn about the culture and traditions of the local people along the way. you can tip the guide depending on your level of enjoyment, its a highly recommended tour and loved by all guests, a valuable tour and great introduction to the old downtown Amman, pointing out currency exchange facilities at the best rates, great restaurants and explanation of the types of the Jordanian food and dessert all along the way, clothing worn by locals, places of worship and some explanations about Islam, popular shisha cafes, oldest townhouse, spice bazaar, and much more
this tour is suitable for all age groups and fitness levels, each walking experience provides a local's perspective, so you feel like a local,
We offer tours 7 days a week with coordinated times with customers.
land transfers are available upon request
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al Balad – Downtown Amman, Amman Jordan
the tour will be in downtown amman
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Paris Square, Amman, Jordan
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/28/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.