Private Guided Tour in Angkor
1. Learn about the country's history.
2. Understand well the ancient capital of the Angkorian period.
3. Understand the height and decline of the Khmer Empire.
4. Visit important temples with detailed explanation.
5. Visit temples outside the beaten site.
6. Find good places to explain and photograph.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The experienced French-speaking guide
- A comfortable car and a good driver
- Fresh water during the visit
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
What's excluded :
- Lunch and drink in the restaurant
- The entrance to the site (the ticket)
- Personal purchase
- The tip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
Angkor Thom was a former capital of the Khmer Empire. There were roughly a million people living there. The strengths of this ancient city:
1. Visit the most beautiful gate in the city, the southern one
2. Visiting the most famous temple is Bayon where there are many four-faced towers.
3. Visit the great mountain temple of Baphuon where you will admire the statue of the reclining Buddha.
4. Enter the old Royal Palace where you will understand the history of the royal family.
5. Contemplate a beautiful view of the Terrace of the Elephants where the kings gave their speeches to his army and his people.
6. The place where the royal funeral was held, the Terrace of the Leper King.
7. Visit a less visited temple of Preah Palilay with beautiful cheese roots.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Ta Prohm Temple, Angkor Archaeological Park, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
The Taprohm was a Buddhist temple, as well as the Buddhist university for young girls of the time. The points of the temple of Taprohm:
1. Understand the different points between Hinduism and Buddhism.
2. Understand the history of the temple, such as religion, the wealth of the temple and the function of the temple at the time.
3. Admire the overall setting of the temple between stone and nature.
4. Photograph aerial roots on the old monument
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
Angkor Wat is the largest Hindu temple in the world and also the symbolic temple of Cambodia. The strong points of Angkor Wat:
1. Understand the height and decline of the Khmer Empire.
2. Understand well the religion, architecture, art, archeology and topography of Khmer country in the past.
3. Understand how the Khmers built so many sacred temples in its territory.
4. Admire the setting and construction of the temple.
5. Have very good photos of the temple.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I could pick up tourists 15 minutes before departure from their hotels.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Travelers must to use face masks all time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.