Private guided tour in Santa Maria di Leuca - Puglia
Private guided tour of Santa Maria di Leuca, the southernmost town in Puglia. An expert guide will accompany you to discover its center, the Basilica, the monumental waterfall and the lighthouse from which you can admire beautiful sunsets over the sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- tourist guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Maria di Leuca, Santa Maria di Leuca, Castrignano del Capo, Province of Lecce, Puglia
Private guided tour to Santa Maria di Leuca, a town that stands on the most extreme point of the heel of Puglia, where the Adriatic Sea and the Ionian Sea meet. A really suggestive view acts as a backdrop to the splendid Piazza del Santuario where the Lighthouse is located and from which it is possible to admire splendid sunsets.
Walking pleasantly with the guide you will see Basilica, the Sanctuary of Santa Maria De Finibus Terrae, the monumental waterfall of Leuca, the majestic cascade of the Apulian Aqueduct that at certain times of the year flows between the two flights of stairs that connect the Basilica to the port below , and then flow directly into the sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Lighthouse of Santa Maria di Leuca, Via Francesco Pireca, 5, 73040 Santa Maria di Leuca LE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- if the distance cannot be guaranteed, the mask must be worn
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.