Private Guided Tour in Turtle River Falls and Gardens
Travelers will experience exotic birds in a large walk in aviary mesh bird house. This beautiful garden has 15 acres of tropical garden with several varieties of indigenous plants and flowers. Travelers can enjoy the most beautiful fish pond in the centre of the botanical gardens. Guest can also get their feet wet in the tranquil river that run though the heart of the turtle river to the town of Ocho Rios.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Turtle River Falls and Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Turtle River Falls and Gardens, Eden Bower Road Jamaica
This is a guided tour that is located in the lush mountains of the garden parish of Ocho Rios, where the tour will start with a botanical garden tour that shows you different types of flowers and their origins, travelers will see all types of fishes in a fish pond with local and foreign fishes that over looks the Turtle River that stretches from a small waterfalls through the garden Lillie’s, travelers can walk and swim in the cool river that blends in with mini rain forest. Travelers will then explore the bird cage made with mesh that looks like a giant bird house where travelers will go inside and interact up-close with different species of birds.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers from hotels and resorts will be picked up at hotels main lobby. Travelers from Ocho Rios cruise ships will be picked up at Star Bucks Cafe outside the cruise ship pier. Travelers from Villas and Air BnB will be picked at main gate or front desk.Ports
- Ocho Rios Pier, box 6987 Reading PO, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Reynold's Pier, 2 Main St, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Travelers should take their own masks and sanitizers for their own preference . Due to Covid-19 air condition is restricted at this time while driving unless the rain is falling.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.