Private Guided Tour of Cordoba's Three Cultures
We want to be a window into the rich diversity of the culture, identity and history of Cordoba and Andalusia.
Through its tours, experiences, and educational and cultural activities, Alma offers both visitors and locals the opportunity to discover and experience the legacy left to us by our ancestors.
The architecture, foodways, , literature, spirituality and folklore of Andalusia are the fruits of the dialogue and encounter of very diverse cultures and civilizations, which lived together for centuries in the south of the Iberian Peninsula.
Our tours are lead by historians and experts in Andalusia Jewish history and in the dialogue between Jews, Muslims and Christians in the Middle-Ages.
We invite you to celebrate and discover with us the beauty of this land, the beauty of the SOUL of Andalusia.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Jewish Quarter (Juderia)
- Entry/Admission - Medina Azahara
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
Our tours & experiences are devoted to: The splendor of the Three Cultures in the Middle-Ages .
Cordoba, founded by Rome, became the most populous city in the West in the 10th century. Crucible of cultures, and witness to the greatest cultural splendor of Judaism and medieval Islam. The labyrinth of its streets contains the history of the coexistence of Jews, Christians and Muslims. Although that coexistence was never easy, nevertheless, it offered a powerful example of how cultural diversity can enrich a society. A city unique for its beauty, that is worth discovering in depth.We organize the visit to suit you, adapted to your interest. This visit may include:
Synagogue, Casa de Sefarad, Mosque-Cathedral, Alcazar, Medinat Azahara ...
We are always happy to finish our tours with a glass of wine and a friendly conversation.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Medina Azahara, Ctra. Palma del Rio, km 5.5, 14005 Cordoba Spain
We will explore the: Beauty and Power in the Caliphate of Cordoba
The city of splendor, the city of light. The Versailles of the Middle Ages. Her beauty was as sublime as it was fleeting. Founded by Caliph Abderramán III in 936 and destroyed by Berbers in 1010, it housed the beauty and knowledge of Al-Andalus within its walls. Today it continues to dazzle the visitor wishing to e explore one of the most interesting episodes in the history of mankind.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Puerta de Almodóvar, Calle Judíos, n2, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.