Private Guided Tour of Everyday Acapulco
Small Group, Clean & Safe. Less Density, More Quality
Dive under the surface of Acapulco to experience everyday life in this Mexican city on very complete Excursion that will drive you through the most interesting places in town and also in a walking tour lead by a local guide. Visit the city market, the downtown area, a piñata workshop, the cathedral, a typical Mexican bakery, a Popsicle factory and more to learn why Acapulco is not just a resort town. Hotel pickup and drop-off, guide, entrance fees, bottled water, and snacks included.
Give us the opportunity of being your guide and we guarantee your tour with us will be a referral of your visit to Acapulco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour (if option selected)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado Central, Calle Diego Hurtado de Mendoza and Av. Constituyentes, Acapulco 39560 Mexico
The place where the locals do their shopping an amazing place where you will literally find "from soup to nuts". Do not miss the visit to the witchcraft market, the flower market and more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaza Alvarez, Costera Miguel Aleman, s/n Frente al Muelle Central, Acapulco 39300 Mexico
Political, religious and comercial center of Acapulco. The most important church of Acapulco (our lady of the solitude) is there as well
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel. Please contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up to our email . Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!Ports
- Acapulco De Juarez 1, Av Cuauhtémoc 95, Equipamiento, Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking or balance issues or those using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Very Small Group, More Quality y Less Density.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.