Private Guided Tour of Kanheri Caves and Bollywood Studio
The Kanheri Caves are a group of caves and rock-cut monuments cut into a massive basalt outcrop in the forests of the Sanjay Gandhi National Park, on the former island of Salsette in the western outskirts of Mumbai.
later visit Bollywood Studio it is 3 hrs Guided Tour, So never miss the Bollywood Tour when you visit Mumbai. Bollywood is one of the world’s largest film industries, famous for its Technicolor, show-stopping dance and its history.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Pickup & Drop
- Toll Tax & Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Kanheri Caves
- Entry/Admission - SJ STUDIO AND ENTERTAINMENT LTD
What's excluded :
- Any Meals
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kanheri Caves, Sanjay Gandhi National Park Borivli East, Mumbai India
The Kanheri Caves are a group of caves and rock-cut monuments cut into a massive basalt outcrop in the forests of the Sanjay Gandhi National Park, on the island of Salsette in the western outskirts of Mumbai, India.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: SJ STUDIO AND ENTERTAINMENT LTD, saki naka, Khairani Rd, Ansa Industrial Estate, Chandivali, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072, India
SJ Bollywood Studio is located in the heart of Mumbai, it is one of the main hubs for film and TV production in Bollywood.
3 hours Guided tour.
Snacks with refreshments.
Arrival at Shooting Sight.
Escorted to a specially created studio.
Documentary on Bollywood industry.
Documentary on 100 years of Bollywood Cinema.
Brief Information on Studio.
LIVE BOLLYWOOD STYLE DANCE
Visit a live shooting set.
Peek at the behind-the-scenes activities of movie making.
See the technicians at work.
If possible, look into the star`s makeup rooms.
If possible, have your picture taken with a Bollywood actor.
VFX, Croma effect, cinematography etc.
There are pre design sets like police station, Raj Mahal, Central Jail, Hospital, Bank, Office etc. Irrespective of shooting is happening or not.
Arrive at Bollywood Museum where you will get a glimpse of famous Bollywood actor’s posters and photographs and then you will be escorted to an air-conditioned Dance Hall with decorated stage and music system in Bollywood style.
Bollywood wall of frame specially made and designed as per tourist attraction.
Rehman Wall of Frame.
Tourist will get an experience to sing a song of their choice.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide free pickup service from Hotel / Residence / Airport / Railway Station & Port and also free drop service.We only provide pickup & drop service from the hotel located in Suburb / North Mumbai or South Mumbai.Pickup & drop service from Navi Mumbai area or far away from Mumbai City (North / South Mumbai) will charge extra.Airports
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099, India
- Mumbai Port Trust, Vigilance Department, 3rd Floor, Krupa Nidhi Building, 9, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Ballard Estate, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.