Private guided tour of Messina in Sicily
There’s plenty more to Messina than its port! On this private walking tour of the ancient city’s most impressive highlights, explore the old town to discover Messina’s Greek origins, plus take in spectacular churches and monuments as your personal guide unveils a city steeped in history and charm.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Expertly guided walking tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to ticketed sites (should you wish to enter a site)
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Annunziata dei Catalani Church, Piazza dei Catalani, Via Garibaldi, Messina, Sicily Italy
With your personal guide on-hand to lead the way, you’ll see the Piazza Duomo, which features the spectacular Duomo di Messina, and stop by the beautiful Churches of the Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani and San Camillo.
Departure Point :Piazza Duomo, 29, 98122 Messina ME, Italy
Return Detail :Messina, Province of Messina, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- - Italy is an ancient country with old streets. If your group includes a wheelchair or a guest with mobility issues, you must contact Walks at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the tour to ensure this tour can be navigated safely.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.