Private Guided Tour of Tate Britain
We provide bespoke, friendly and informative guided visits to suit all clients, ensuring that your tour will be as entertaining as it is informative. We enjoy sharing our experience of the collections and our knowledge of the works of art, bringing to life the history and the highlights of the gallery, making your visit very special and memorable. Because the tour will be your private party, you will be free to ask any questions and make requests regarding the direction of the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Personal Guide with an Itinerary to suit your wishes and needs.
- Entry/Admission - Tate Britain
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tate Britain, Millbank, London SW1P 4RG England
A private guided tour of the collections of the Tate Britain, including highlights, with interesting and amusing stories relating to the amazing works of art in the collection. The gallery houses an unequalled collection of British art from the last 500 years right up to contemporary pieces, including works by world famous artists and items of great historical interest. The collection and temporary exhibits have fascinating interest for people of all tatses.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Tate Britain, Millbank, Westminster, London SW1P 4RG, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Tate Britain has full Covid-19 safety measures in place and are under constant review. There are one way routes through the gallery and masks are reuired, as well as distancing measures in place. Hand sanitisers are available widely throughout the gallery.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.