Private Guided Tour of The Victoria and Albert Museum
We provide bespoke, friendly and informative guided visits to suit all clients, ensuring that your tour will be as entertaining as it is informative. We enjoy sharing our experience of the collections and our knowledge of the works of art, bringing to life the history and the highlights of the museum, making your visit very special and memorable. Because the tour will be your private party, you will be free to ask any questions and make requests regarding the direction of the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Personal Guide with an Itinerary to suit your wishes and needs.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum, Cromwell Road, London SW7 2RL England
A private, bespoke tour of the museum for up to four people with a friendly, expert guide. Each tour guides you through the most fascinating pieces in the collection, packed with information and anecdotes which bring the works to life. Tours can also be tailored to include your particular interests.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Victoria and Albert Museum (Stop M), Knightsbridge, London SW7 2RR, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.