Private Guided Tour: Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti Day Trip from Florence
Experience for your private group.
Come with us for an unforgettable day spent visiting Siena with a professional city guide and the Chianti area accompanied by one of our expert English speaking drivers born and raised in Tuscany.
-During the 8/9hr tour you will explore the Gothic city of Siena with its famous shell-shaped Piazza del Campo and the gorgeous cathedral, followed step by step by a licensed TOUR GUIDE!
-In the afternoon you will have the opportunity to visit some of the most famous vineyards, or unknown small family businesses, see their cellars and taste their excellent wines and food.
-Then explore the wonderful medieval city of San Gimignano.
Our drivers are all extremely familiar with Tuscany and with the main destinations. They will always share historical information, curiosities and traditions about the area of the sightseeing and they are available at any needs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Florence
- Private luxury minivan
- Bottled water
- Onboard Wi-Fi (on request at reservation)
- Private Guide in the wine cellar
- Private Guide in the city of Siena
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Tenuta Casanova
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Siena, Siena, Tuscany
Followed by an authorized guide you will visit Siena!
Siena is known throughout Italy for the quality of its medieval architecture.
Upon arrival, enjoy the best local monuments such as the famous Conch-shaped Piazza del Campo and the 13th-century Siena Cathedral.
Many local shops fill the historic streets of Siena that will allow you to taste local food or buy some gifts!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Monteriggioni, Monteriggioni, Tuscany
Another small medieval village surrounded by the imposing walls still intact! Monteriggioni is a fantastic location for a lunch stop at one of the local restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 53011 Fonterutoli, Province of Siena, Italy
Easy stop to stroll at the village of Fonterutoli.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tenuta Casanova, Localita Sant'Agnese N. 20, 53011, Castellina In Chianti Italy
*As an OPTION* We can organize a Lunch in a Farm where you can taste wines and organic local products. (to be paid on the spot)
This option will reduce the time in the cities of Siena and San Gimignano and exclude Monteriggioni.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
A pearl of medieval architecture famous for its tower houses!
Free time for the last stop in the incredible San Gimignano, a dive into the Middle Ages.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Chianti Road, Italy
We explore the country of Tuscany, we will drive through the chianti hills. Stop for picture!!!!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels or apartments in Florence downtown
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Drivers are all extremely familiar with Tuscany and with the main destinations in Italy. They will always share information, curiosities and traditions about the area of the sightseeing and they are available at any needs.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.