Private guided tour with tasting
Owned by Vignobles Austruy since 2012, the Château Malescasse is a wonderful example of the timeless traditional virtues of the great wines of the Haut-Médoc. Situated between Margaux and Saint-Julien, overlooking the commune of Lamarque, it is renowned for the quality of its wines and its superb terroir. Here, on the fine rolling gravel hillsides of the Médoc which give the great wines of Bordeaux their unique identity, Merlots and Cabernets live together in harmony.
During this tour, we'll tell you all the secrets of this cru bourgeois exceptionnel. Then you will taste 4 of our wines
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Guided tour
What's excluded :
- Owned by Philippe Austruy since 2012, Château Malescasse is a wonderful example of the timeless traditional virtues of the great wines of the Haut-Médoc.
Guide tour in the vineyard, vat room and cellar followed by a tasting of our wines
• Chateau Malescasse, 6 Chemin du Moulin Rose, 33460 Lamarque France
• Malescasse wines
Departure Point :Château Malescasse, 6 Chemin du Moulin Rose, 33460 Lamarque, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.