Private Guided Walking Tour of Marrakech
Professional & knowledgeable tours guides
Authentic cultural immersion into daily life in Marrakech
Wander the alleys of the old medina!! Visit the historical sites with a private guide
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Pick up from the riads within the medina.
What's excluded :
- Admission fees to monuments (Bahia 70 MAD, Saadian Tombs 70 MAD)
- Entry/Admission - Palacio da Bahia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Your professional tour guide will walk you to the mosque and the surrounding gardens, the esplanade and give you comments on the mosque and insight of Islam
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palacio da Bahia, 5 Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
You will be take on a walking tour to visit the Bahia palace, a set of gardens and riads built in 1860, a masterpiece of Moroccan architecture.
Entry fee 70 MAD
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
By booking a private guide, you will completely enjoy a personalised service including the pace and flexibility in terms of stops and time spent on site as well as the starting points and timeframes. Please be aware that this a walking tour with an official tour guide.
You will meet your private guide at your riad in the medina or in front of Bank Al Maghrib building inside the square (Jemaa Elfna) if you are staying in the new town or out of Marrakech.
You will be accompanied by your guide to visit some of the monuments to be built when the city was established in 1062 by the Almoravid dynasty: The Koutoubia Mosque & its minaret known as the orientation point to foreigners and the walled Kasbah district where the Saadian Tombs, dating back to the reign of Sultan Ahmed el Mansour. Afterwards, you will continue the walk through the jewish quarter to visit the famous Bahia Palace, a masterpiece of Hispano-Moresque art and architecture, intended to be greatest palace of it's time. You will then wander the labyrinth of the popular alleys to the local souks, and finish by the famous square Jemaa El fna.
Depending on the starting time and the location of your hotel/riad, the direction of your city tour might change accordingly.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the guests from Riads inside the medina.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.