Private guided Walking tour San Telmo
This walking guide tour to visit one of the most of the picturesque neighborhood in the city, with a walk of the of colorful San Telmo and its market.
Antiques, history, typical Argentine food and souvenirs from the colonial era and the last century.
Follow us and enjoy the most varied options that are made in each place that visits. Discover this mythical and famous district
Group Day tour. Observations: Minimum two pax.
per adult from
110 to 130 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Guided tour
- Walking tour San Telmo
- Entry/Admission - Parroquia de San Pedro Gonzalez Telmo
What's excluded :
- Beverage and food.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Calle Defensa Bairro San Telmo, Buenos Aires Argentina
We will visit this famous site of Buenos Aires.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Mercado de San Telmo, Defensa 963, Buenos Aires Argentina
We will visit this famous market, his shops and artists.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Parroquia de San Pedro Gonzalez Telmo, Humberto Primero 340, Buenos Aires Argentina
This historic church
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Defensa 400, C1095 CABA, Argentina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.