Private Guided Wine Tasting Experience in Vesuvius with Lunch
Because to conquer the top of Mount Vesuvius combined with a visit of a volcanic vinyard is something unique.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Vesuvius Entrance ticket (10,00 € per person)
- ° Meet the guide and chauffeur at your hotel (or train station/ cruise terminal), you will drive for about 40 min. along the winding roads of the volcano with stunning panoramic views.
° On your arrival at the parking place at 1050 meters altitude if you want to reach the very top of the crater you will continue on foot up to the top ( about 20 min. walk).
° Visit of the the crater, walk along the rim and return down the square, by car/minivan and you will be swept away to the wine country of Campania. You will head southwest of the Vesuvian area at the foot of the volcano till one of the famous wine estates specialized for the Lachrima Christi wine production, one of the most appreciated wines of Southern Italy. On a private tour, enjoy a walk in the lush vineyards at the foot of the volcano.
° Finally, conclude your tour with a tasting menu lunch, where the dishes might include horse d'ouvre made of fresh vegetables, pasta, home made desserts, combined with different kinds of delicious wines.
° A wine touring itinerary which can be perfectly combined with a a visit of Mount Vesuvius!
• Salami, Caciocavallo cheese, bruschetta, Casatiello bread
• Spaghetti with Vesuvian cherry tomato sauce
• Pastiera with corn and fresh ricotta cheese
Departure Point :Terminus, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Guide will be holding a sign with your name on it to be recognizedAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Caffè Beverello, Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :4/16/2020 - 11/14/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.