Have your own personal rock climbing guide for the day. All Denver Climbing Company guides have years of experience climbing in the area and have professional training. You can spend the day climbing or learning a specific skill.
Our other options are public classes. During Private Guiding, it will only be you and your instructor.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Climbing Equipment
What's excluded :
- Water (36 oz. per climber suggested)
- Energizing Snacks
- Small Backpack for Personal Items
Spend the day climbing or learning specific skills with your private climbing guide. Use this one-on-one experience to maximize learning and climbing time. After reserving your day, we will contact you to create your trip itinerary. Your climbing guide has years of experience climbing in Colorado, so you can rest assured the best experience with local knowledge for any skill level.
A private climbing session can include single pitch climbing, multi-pitch climbing, advanced skills, or let us provide suggestions. With so many climbing locations around Denver, Colorado, we can guarantee the perfectly tailored climbing class or adventure.
Bring your equipment or let Denver Climbing Company provide what you need at no additional cost.
Departure Point :Golden Cliffs - Main Parking, 18785 W 44th Ave, Golden, CO 80401, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact you prior to your session for your pickup address.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.