Private Haleakala Summit & Stroll from Kahului
Personalized tours ensure a relaxed and easeful day. Let us handle the logistics, you enjoy the ride. Our private setting supports an intimate experience and space to thrive. Build memories together. Reconnect from the heart.
The summit of Haleakalā is 10,023 feet above sea level. The drive up to the crater will take you through a variety of landscapes and microclimates with expansive scenes and a birdʻs eye view.
The National Park begins at the 7,000 foot elevation and encompasses the entire mountaintop. There are just a few companies that have earned permits to enter and explore the area. We are one of them!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Haleakala Crater
- Entry/Admission - Hosmer's Grove
What's excluded :
- Hotel Transportation can be included at an additional cost. Please inquire.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haleakala Crater, Haleakala National Park, Maui, HI 96768
Arrive at Haleakala Crater – approximately 10,000 feet above the ocean! Peruse the Haleakala Visitor Center which showcases cultural & natural history exhibits, books and maps. Walk the Pa Ka’oao Trail (.4 mile round-trip) to observe ancient rock walls, shelters and an outstanding crater view. Drive to Pu’u’ula’ula where we explore the summit and examine the highly endangered, endemic Silversword plant. Gaze at the horizon, revealing the outer lying islands of Lana’i, Kaho’olawe and Hawai’i (Big Island).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hosmer's Grove, Haleakala National Park, Kula, Maui, HI
Take a stroll through a cloud forest featuring a hundred year old grove cedar, pine, spruce & eucalyptus (.5 mile) Study flora, fauna and the effects of invasive species. Watch for native birds and listen to their calls.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Haleakala Highway (Crater Road), Rte. 37, Maui, HI
Traverse through a variety of terrain including sugar cane fields, rolling countryside, green pastureland and old lava fields.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: Park and Ride, 20°52'32. 156°27'41.0"W, Co Rd 0, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
2: Kahului Harbor, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We meet at the Kahului Park & Ride. Hotel transportation can be added for an additional fee. Please call for more details.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.