Private Half- Day Bishnoi Village Safari Day Tour In Jodhpur
No trip in Rajasthan is completed without a visit to the Bishnoi Villages, such as Guda Bishnoiyan, Kakani and Khejarli. Khejarli is the village that a lot of men and women sacrificed their lives to protect the trees. Witness the beautiful nature and wildlife while experiencing the lifestyle of the locals.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel, airport or station pickup and drop-off in Jodhpur
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mehrangarh Fort, Fort Rd., Jodhpur 342006 India
Upon arrival at Jodhpur Airport (JDH), Jodhpur Junction Railway Station or bus station, you will be greeted by your English-speaking driver. You can also be picked up at your hotel in Jodhpur and start this Village Safari. Both morning and afternoon departure is available (please refer to Departure Time for details).
Visit the Bishnoi Villages where you might be able to spot black bucks, chinkara, blue bulls, desert foxes, hares or partridges. During September and March, sometimes you can even witness thousands of migratory demoiselle cranes near the Guda Lake. On the way, you can also see the local life-style of craftsman and shepherds, farmers. After the tour, you will be dropped off at Jodhpur Airport (JDH), Jodhpur Junction Railway Station, Bus Station, or your hotel in Jodhpur.
Departure Point :Jodhpur, Jodhpur, Jodhpur District, Rajasthan
Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Jodhpur, Jodhpur Airport (JDH), Jodhpur Junction Railway Station or bus station
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.