Private Half Day Agra City Tour with Taj Mahal
Enjoy the sights of Agra with a private guide and chauffered car on this half day city tour. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal. Your tour includes a inlaid marble demonstration.
• Half Day Trip by Chauffeur Driven Car
• Two UNESCO World Heritage Sites
• Inlaid marble demonstration and Marble shop visit
• Private English Speaking Guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up / drop off within Agra City.
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
You’ll be picked up from your hotel in Agra at 9:00 AM by your private guide and chauffered car. You will visit the 16th century Agra Fort with its battlements, apartments, gardens and audience halls. The Red Fort of Agra is a powerful fortress built of red sandstone. It was the imperial city of the Mughal rulers. Within the Fort, you will find many fairy tale palaces, such as the Jahangir Palace and the Khas Mahal - built by Shah Jahan. Also view audience halls, such as the Diwan-i-Khas as well as two very beautiful mosques.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
You will then travel about 1.5 miles to visit the magnificent Taj Mahal often thought as a “Monument to Love”. Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan built this monument in memory of his favorite wife Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal is an immense mausoleum of beautiful white marble with inlaid precious stones built between 1631 and 1648. It is the jewel of Muslim art in India and considered to be one of the most impressive architectural masterpieces in the world.
After, you will also have time to see a demonstration of the ancient art of inlaying stones in marble and have a chance to do some shopping for your own marble souvenirs. You will be driven back to your hotel in Agra.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.