Private Half Day Bagan City Tour
After Breakfast, our guide will pick you up at your Hotel. Start visiting Nyaung U market where you can buy traditional clothes and handmade souvenirs, also you can see the way of local people life. Then head to Shwezigon Pagoda including temples built in the reign of King Anawrahta. Afterward visit Ananda Pagoda, Dhammayangyi temple. . Afterwards , we bring you a local tea shop and enjoy a traditional cup of tea & snack before transferring back to hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bagan Temples
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bagan Temples, Bagan Archaeological Zone, Bagan Myanmar
This half-day Bagan temple trip provides us opportunity to discover the best highlights of Bagan including: Shwezigon Pagoda, KU Byanuk Gyi temple, Khay Min Ga Temple, Ananda Temple, Mingala Zedi Stupa.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Bagan
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.