Private Half-Day Boat Tour on the Tagus River from Lisbon
Get a new perspective on Lisbon on this 4-hour river day tour of the city. Sail along the Tagus River, and marvel at the city views. Visit both banks of the river, and cruise by many popular landmarks, such as Padrão dos Descobrimentos, Torre de Belém, Ponte 25 de Abril, Cristo Rei, Terreiro do Paço, Cais do Sodré, and the Museum of Electricity. Raise a toast to the city’s famous lights.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- As you board your sailboat, you will be greeted with a welcome drink of wine, beer, gin, or juice. Catering and bar service is also available upon request. Enjoy the music provided, or bring your own playlist.
Set sail from the dock, passing by the Padrão dos Descobrimentos, designed to look like a ship and built for the Portuguese World Exhibition in 1940. Continue onto the the Torre de Belém, Lisbon’s ex-libris, before heading to the south bank to see industries, such as forts and prisons, used during the old regime. Let the the Ponte 25 de Abril bridge, formerly the Oliveira Salazar Bridge, dazzle you as you sail towards the statue of Cristo Rei.
Back on the north bank, visit points of historical Lisbon, including the Terreiro do Paço, the Cais do Sodré, and see the recently renewed waterfront. Admire the striking Museum of Electricity as you pull into the dock. If weather permits, your captain will anchor the boat at one of Lisbon’s beaches, and you can conclude your tour with a refreshing swim.
Departure Point :Doca do Bom Sucesso, Lisbon
Departure Time :12pm, 4pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.