Private Half Day Boat Tour to Hvar and Pakleni Islands
If you are not a fan of all-day sightseeing and swimming and yet want to visit a place this is the perfect trip for you. Hvar is the most famous island in the Dalmatian archipelago, also known as the sunniest Croatian island, offering many beauties; cultural and historical sites, irresistible charm, close to beautiful beaches. Immediately upon arrival from Split you have free time for coffee and sightseeing, and then, by boat, we go to the Pakleni Islands where you will indulge in the magic of the Adriatic Sea and have lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Use of Snorkelling equipment and Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP)
- Towels and Wind jackets
- Safety equipment and boat insurance
What's excluded :
- Lunch- We can stop somewhere for lunch, or you can bring a picnic to eat on the boat
- Entry / Admission Tvrdava Fortica
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Trogir, Trogir, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Start the trip aboard a comfortable speed boat.
Stop At: Hvar, Hvar, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
What makes Hvar so special? First of all the position at which it is located. Hvar is a place that will delight even the most demanding ones. The sights of Hvar are the Hvar Cathedral, the Museum of Croatian Heritage, the Hvar Theater, the City Lodge, the city walls that span the northern part of the city and connect with Fortica (fortress). The view from Fortica is unavoidable and this is exactly the picture that toured the world.
As a favorite destination for many foreigners, Hvar is also popular among Croatians who cannot resist the beauty of Hvar. After exploring the city, climbing Fortica, you'll have time for a coffee on one of the popular terraces where you can breathe in a scent of this island.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pakleni Islands, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
The Pakleni islands are an archipelago of 19 islands and cliffs in front of the town of Hvar. After touring the Hvar old townit's time for relaxation, food and swimming. In the Pakleni Islands you have the opportunity to swim in the clear sea, dine on the terrace by the sea and enjoy the sun. After visiting the Pakleni Islands we return to Trogir.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Trogir, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.