Private Half-Day Boat Tour Venice's Islands with Hotel Pick Up
This tour allows you to immerse in the art and history and landscapes. The guide will take you with a private boat to the three most famous islands of the Venetian lagoon: Murano, Burano and Torcello. Each of them stand out for their particular charm and for the characteristic artisan workshops that are located there: Murano is in fact known throughout the world as the capital of the art of glass, Burano for the production of precious lace and Torcello, an island that has only about twenty residents, is famous for the priceless archaeological heritage.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Venetian motorboat
- Admission tickets to a typical Glass blowing show in Murano
- English-speaking boat captain
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets not listed
- Optional gratuities
- Food & beverage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Murano, Murano, Veneto
Murano is well known all over the world for the artisan production of blown glass and the Venetian "murrine". You will have the opportunity to see a master glass-maker at work in an ancient furnace. It is a unique show where you will be amazed by the incandescent molten glass that turns into a unique creative object.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Burano, Burano, Veneto
Burano is famous for the ancient art of lace, embroidery and for the colorful fishermen's houses. A legend told that they built them so gaudy to find their home during the days of thick fog. In this delightful island you can buy magnificent bobbin lace in the typical shops or in the street stalls.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Torcello Island, Venice Italy
Finally, as a last stop, after resuming the route, you arrive in Torcello, the place where the first Venetians settled. Even today the vestiges of the city that once existed rest. The corners most significant are the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta and its thousand-year-old mosaics, the Church of Santa Fosca, where the martyr's tomb is located, the Throne of Attila and the legendary Devil's Bridge. Torcello is an island of intense spirituality that gathers remarkable historical and artistic testimonies.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide boat transfer from hotel / B&B and other facilities in Venice city centre. Please advise your pick-up location at the moment of the reservation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for the one who suffers by serious seasickness
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.