Private Half-Day City Tour in Yangon
Visit the distinctive Shwedagon Pagoda, one of the world's greatest religious monuments
See the ancient gilded Sule Pagoda
Stroll around Bogyoke Market, renowned for its collection of traditional goods
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Yangon Yangon, 339 Bo Gyoke Aung San Road, Yangon (Rangoon) 11182 Myanmar
Pick up from your hotel.
On this half day city tour, you visit the spectacular sights in Yangon. Your first stop is the Chauk Htat Gyi Buddha Temple - one of the most revered reclining Buddha images in Myanmar. Visit the Shwedagon Pagoda afterwards, not only known as Myanmar's most precious sight but also the most sacred pagoda in the whole country.
Upon arrival in Yangon's bustling downtown area, amble past Bogyoke (Scott) Market, which offers a wide range of food, clothes, handicraft and gem stores. The last stop is the ancient Sule Pagoda, which was built over 2.000 years ago.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Yangon
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.