Private Half-Day City Tour of Davao
This half-day tour allows you to discover the charm of Davao major landmarks and churches, in addition to the fantastic shopping.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- The tour starts in the heart of the city and you will find the city’s beacon – San Pedro Cathedral as the oldest and the premier historical landmark. Have a visit to D’Bone Museum which you will find 700 specimens of different kinds of bones. Just a walk away from D’Bone Museum you will find another museum which is the Museo Dabawenyo, focuses on the people, history, art and culture of Davao. Lon Wah Buddhist Temple as the largest temple in the city & also in Mindanao. Last you can indulge in shopping at Aldevinco Shopping Center where you will find variety of batiks, souvenirs and pearls.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.