Private Half-day Dendera Temple
Come and explore the Temple of Hathor in Dendera on this Private Half Day Tour. Dendera is a complex surrounded by a mud brick enclosure wall. One of the most interesting things you will see in the Temple is the Dendera Zodiac which is in the ceiling including the signs of Libra the balance and Taurus the Bull.
per adult from
What's included :
- Picking You Up From Any Point And Return
- All transfers by a modern A/C vehicle
- Egyptologist Guide is Qualified and Fully Licensed
- All service charges & taxes
- A bottle of water during your trip
- Entry/Admission of Dendera Temple
- Entry/Admission - Dendera Temple Complex
What's excluded :
- Any optional tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dendera Temple Complex, Dendera Egypt
Your Egyptologist Guide will pick you up from your hotel/nile cruise to accompany you for your tour to Hathor Temple in Dendera. It was one of the principal cult centers of the goddess Hathor" Goddess of Maternity ,Joy ,Music ,and love", The Greeks identified goddess Hathor as Aphrodite. The temple is one of the latest discovered, it features Egyptian gods and Roman emperors alongside in its decorations as the temple was established during the Romanian times, and dedicated to the wife of god Horus. Also you can view the beautiful ceiling which depicts the Dendera Zodiac including the signs of Libra the Balance and Taurus the Bull. After you have enjoyed this interesting visit you will be transferred back to your Hotel/Nile cruise in Luxor.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pickup all travelers
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.