Private Half-Day Excursion to Lucca from Florence
Have an independent discovery of an enchanting Tuscan city, famous for its unique mix of Gothic and Romanesque architecture. Walk along its charming streets and discover all the wonderful monuments of the historical center!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel in Florence if centrally located
- English-speaking driver
- Transport by deluxe air-conditioned vehicle with WIFI on board
What's excluded :
- Guided service in Lucca
- Everything not mentioned as Included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lucca's Duomo (Cattedrale di San Martino), Piazza San Martino, Lucca Italy
Meet your private driver at the Hotel in Florence city center and depart for the elegant and refined town of Lucca. There, you‘ll be given free time to discover this fascinating town walking along his famous sixteencenturywalls, then, entering into the enchanting historical centre, you will have the chance to admire the amazing PiazzaAnfiteatro, the TorreGuinigi, the DuomodiSanMartino and the typical “antiquedealers’street”.
After the visit return to Florence with your private transportation
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the Hotel in Florence if centrally located. In case the Hotel is not located in Florence city center we will arrange the pick up in a location in Florence city center to be advised.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you have special requests please let us them know before the tour departure
- Please provide hotel information upon booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- No Health restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Customers can be subject to a body temperature check. If the temperature is more than 37,5 °C, the clients are not allowed to access the Tour or Activity. Quota on the entrance to indoor and outdoor spaces: the access will be restricted in order to maintain the interpersonal distance of 1 mt.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.